Need help (F1)  ( 11280 marta o'qilgan) Chop etish

1 B

ikbaljohn  13 Yanvar 2008, 11:50:57

Dear friends from Sweden! In these days i'm thinking of going to Sweden and study there for Swedish course.What should  I do? How much is renting a flat for myself? How much does the course cost? Plz,answer these questions and non related questions,especially Salmoni Forsiy,Rukhiya,Mahzunabonu and others who live in Sweden.
Thanks in advance,

Qayd etilgan

ikbaljohn  15 Yanvar 2008, 17:19:51

Ikbaljoh,how much course fee?
I couldn't get an answer for my question!
They all are ignoring me and my question!
PS: This is my 1111 post. Nice number :D

Qayd etilgan

fazilat  16 Yanvar 2008, 17:10:35

Be Allah's greeting Ikbaljon!

I think firstly u must seak for some Colleges addresses from Internet and send them request, soon u'll be fed up with proposals of inviting to study.There u'll find out the answer to ur question...

Take care

Qayd etilgan

ikbaljohn  17 Yanvar 2008, 17:09:15

Thanks a lot,Fazilat

Qayd etilgan

Salmoni Forsiy  23 Mart 2008, 14:51:50

Dear friends from Sweden! In these days i'm thinking of going to Sweden and study there for Swedish course.What should  I do? How much is renting a flat for myself? How much does the course cost? Plz,answer these questions and non related questions,especially Salmoni Forsiy,Rukhiya,Mahzunabonu and others who live in Sweden.
Thanks in advance,

Hi Ikbaljohn. I didn't see your post. If you want to study in Sweden you have to apply a course. Then you have to pay study bills. It's not cheap,especially for Uzbeks. Then you have to find an apartment to stay. It's very expensive. For example 1 room(kitchen and bathroom) costs 3000-3500 Swedish kronor (SEK)(You can check the prices for foreign currency from www.forex.se)
If you have a sponsor it will be easier.
Anyway,Good luck

Qayd etilgan

ikbaljohn  25 Mart 2008, 14:38:24

Hi Ikbaljohn. I didn't see your post. If you want to study in Sweden you have to apply a course. Then you have to pay study bills. It's not cheap,especially for Uzbeks. Then you have to find an apartment to stay. It's very expensive. For example 1 room(kitchen and bathroom) costs 3000-3500 Swedish kronor (SEK)(You can check the prices for foreign currency from www.forex.se)
If you have a sponsor it will be easier.
Anyway,Good luck
Thanks Salmoni Forsiy for the reply!
3500 SEK makes 208$. Am i right?
Then,if i apply to swedish course and they accept me,can i find any job to cover my bills? Plz,provide some job opportunies in Sweden.
Thanks in advance!

Qayd etilgan

Salmoni Forsiy  25 Mart 2008, 17:51:08

Thanks Salmoni Forsiy for the reply!
3500 SEK makes 208$. Am i right?
Then,if i apply to swedish course and they accept me,can i find any job to cover my bills? Plz,provide some job opportunies in Sweden.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Ikbaljohn.3500 SEK makes more than 550 USD

3500:5.97=586 USD

1      amerikanska Dollar      =      5,97      svenska Kronor

But it's not easy to find a job.

Qayd etilgan

ikbaljohn  04 Aprel 2008, 13:46:48

Thanks,Salmoni Forsiy!
After such kind of answers, i decided to stay in Uzb
Proverb: Don't dream anywhere,the stone-tarozi everywhere ;D

Qayd etilgan

Muzayyana  06 May 2008, 16:04:40

Oh, ikbaljohn! What a wonderful proverb which was used by you! If i understand right, it will be in Uzbek " Xar joyni qilmagin orzu, xamma joyda bor toshu tarozi". Am i rihgt?

Qayd etilgan

ikbaljohn  17 May 2008, 12:05:23

Oh, ikbaljohn! What a wonderful proverb which was used by you! If i understand right, it will be in Uzbek " Xar joyni qilmagin orzu, xamma joyda bor toshu tarozi". Am i rihgt?
U r absolutely right.

Qayd etilgan