English puzzles and logical questions.  ( 32798 marta o'qilgan) Chop etish

1 2 3 4 5 B

Mars  12 Oktyabr 2008, 16:08:50

The_Alchemist wow I newer think this way.Registan you said  this is easy?Ok next 

Qayd etilgan

registan  12 Oktyabr 2008, 18:05:27

There are 10 white, 7 red and 5 green balls in the box. How many balls, at least, without looking, you must take out from the box to have balls with all color?

Qayd etilgan

The_Alchemist  12 Oktyabr 2008, 19:13:15

Registan,

I'm not sure about that but what you if my answer is 18?
Because if you take 5 balls out all of them could be green, but if you take 7 balls out all could be red, if you take 10 again all could be white and if you take 12 balls out they could be red and green and same thing with number 17 which means if you take 17 balls out they could be white balls and red balls only. So for the 100% result you need to take 18 balls out which you won't miss any color.
But if you are extremly lucky you can collect all colours in 3 shots and for extremly unlucky people 18 is the perfect number....
But I'm not sure in my answer, I'm just trying to answer....

The Alchemist

Qayd etilgan

registan  13 Oktyabr 2008, 21:59:44

Bravo Alchemist! You are right, again. I really envy you. :) Hey, here is the next question. I think it makes u think deeper. :)

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus

* An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
    * An old friend who once saved your life.
    * The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Knowing that there can only be one passenger in your car, whom would you choose?

Qayd etilgan

registan  15 Oktyabr 2008, 18:23:01

What, can't any of you solve this? OK, I'll give you a tip. You should make all of them happy, including yourself :). Choose one of them so that all of you would be happy.

So, here is a new question: If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go untill you would find the letter "A"? (enough interesting, yeah? ;))

Qayd etilgan

The_Alchemist  15 Oktyabr 2008, 18:51:10

Until 1000, ONE THOUSAND...

I think so but not sure again....

The Alchemist

Qayd etilgan

registan  16 Oktyabr 2008, 12:43:58

Right!

Next question: Put 1 rice in the first cell of chess board, 2 in second cell, 4 in third, 8 in 4th and go on till it ends up in 64th cell. What will be the sum of all the rice? I need the exact number. ;)

Qayd etilgan

The_Alchemist  16 Oktyabr 2008, 12:58:09

I think answer is 2080

The Alchemist

Qayd etilgan

registan  16 Oktyabr 2008, 12:59:26

Nooooooooooooooooo my friend, this time you are wrong. It's not the right answer.

Qayd etilgan

The_Alchemist  16 Oktyabr 2008, 13:01:49

OK, maybe i made a mistake...

The Alchemist

Qayd etilgan