registan  22 Oktyabr 2008, 09:35:28

Qayd etilgan

registan  15 Noyabr 2008, 17:07:18

Health - Very Very Important Tips

Answer the phone by LEFT ear .

Do not drink coffee TWICE a day.

Do not take pills with COOL water .

Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm.

Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume.

Drink more WATER in the morning, less at night.

Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS .

Do not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time.

Best sleeping time is from 10pm at night to 6am in the morning.

Do not lie down immediately after taking medicine before sleeping.

When battery is down to the LAST grid/bar, do not answer the phone as the radiation is 1000 times.

Qayd etilgan

registan  16 Noyabr 2008, 17:00:11

Quite interesting!

The Organs of your body have their sensory touches at the bottom of your foot, if you massage these points you will find relief from aches and pains as you can see the heart is on the left foot.

Typically they are shown as points and arrows to show which organ it connects to.

It is indeed correct since the nerves connected to these organs terminate here.

This is covered in great details in Acupressure studies or textbooks.

God created our body so well that he thought of even this. He made us walk so that we will always be pressing these pressure points and thus keeping these organs activated at all times.

Qayd etilgan

The_Alchemist  17 Noyabr 2008, 09:17:10

Amazing!!!
Thanks brother....

The Alchemist

Qayd etilgan

_Otabek_  18 Noyabr 2008, 08:29:20

It is amazing! It was really easy. Only one word seems to be strange to me (one in read). What is it?

Don't ignore this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Qayd etilgan

_Otabek_  18 Noyabr 2008, 08:48:12

registan, let me comment on these valuable tips..

Iqtibos

Why, do you have any information on that?

Iqtibos
Do not drink coffee TWICE a day.
Correct..

Iqtibos
Do not take pills with COOL water .
Didn't know about it, will follow in future.

Iqtibos
Do not have HUGE meals after 5pm.
Strongly agree!

Iqtibos
Reduce the amount of OILY food you consume.
Sounds reasonable..

Iqtibos
Drink more WATER in the morning, less at night.
Yes, I usually try to drink some boiled water (not in cold state) before the breakfast, it improves digestion processes.   

I don't understand, from that simple cellphone chargers? Why?

Iqtibos
Do not use headphones/earphone for LONG period of time.
You are right! Yesterday I noticed that it was bleeding a little bit inside my ears, because I use my headphones too often these days. So, people, be careful with that.   

Iqtibos
Best sleeping time is from 10pm at night to 6am in the morning.

I always keep it in mind, but still can't manage it..

Iqtibos
Do not lie down immediately after taking medicine before sleeping.
will know, thanks.

Iqtibos
When battery is down to the LAST grid/bar, do not answer the phone as the radiation is 1000 times.

... thank you for information.

Qayd etilgan

registan  18 Noyabr 2008, 10:30:25

It is amazing! It was really easy. Only one word seems to be strange to me (one in read). What is it?

Don't ignore this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

It's "actually". :)

Qayd etilgan

_Otabek_  18 Noyabr 2008, 10:32:08

It's "actually". :)

Thanks!

Qayd etilgan

registan  18 Noyabr 2008, 10:40:03

registan, let me comment on these valuable tips..

Iqtibos

Why, do you have any information on that?

I don't understand, from that simple cellphone chargers? Why?

... thank you for information.

Otabek, first thank u for ur comment!

When you try to call through mobile phone, do not put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers.The reason is directly after dialing, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signaling power, which is:2watts = 33dbi!!!! . So Please be careful.Please use LEFT EAR while using cell phone [mobile] and save your brain,because if you use the RIGHT EAR it will affect brain directly.
You can read ab it in this link.

After receiving hundreds of queries regarding chargers and after taking a sample survey, the ministry found that many people slept with the charging phone right next to their head on their nightstand. Such a small distance between the charger or transformer and one's body could increase the chances of getting cancer, the ministry warned.
From jpost.com

Qayd etilgan