Read this, interesting! :)  ( 48679 marta o'qilgan) Chop etish

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 B

_Otabek_  18 Noyabr 2008, 10:50:44

registan, let me comment on these valuable tips..

Iqtibos
Answer the phone by LEFT ear .

Why, do you have any information on that?

Keep your distance from hand phone CHARGERS .
I don't understand, from that simple cellphone chargers? Why?

... thank you for information.

Otabek, first thank u for ur comment!

When you try to call through mobile phone, do not put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers.The reason is directly after dialing, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signaling power, which is:2watts = 33dbi!!!! . So Please be careful.Please use LEFT EAR while using cell phone [mobile] and save your brain,because if you use the RIGHT EAR it will affect brain directly.
You can read ab it in this link.

After receiving hundreds of queries regarding chargers and after taking a sample survey, the ministry found that many people slept with the charging phone right next to their head on their nightstand. Such a small distance between the charger or transformer and one's body could increase the chances of getting cancer, the ministry warned.
From jpost.com

Oh, my God... I have been doing the same things (both!) all the time. I will change my habits from today on.  registan, I am very thankful to you for these messages, I appreciate it. And everyone should follow these recommendations.

Qayd etilgan

The_Alchemist  19 Noyabr 2008, 08:50:01

Have a history teacher explain this----- if they can.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln , was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln , was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'
Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe , Maryland
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Creepy huh? Send this to as many people as you can, cause:
Hey, this is one history lesson most people probably will not mind reading!
WHO FIGURED THIS OUT?

INCREDIBLE
1) Fold a NEW PINK $20 bill in half...

2) Fold again, taking care to fold it exactly as below

3) Fold the other end, exactly as before

4) Now, simply turn it over...

What a coincidence! A simple geometric fold creates a catastrophic premonition printed on all $20 bills!!!
COINCIDENCE? YOU DECIDE

TRIPLE COINCIDENCE ON A SIMPLE $20 BILL
It gets even better!! 9 + 11=$20!!

The Alchemist

Qayd etilgan

registan  20 Noyabr 2008, 01:31:48

Thank you for the information, really amazing, it has simple explanation, The GOD wanted this happen. By the way, i guess it shows falling scene of twin towers, doesn't it? And it happened on September ninth, really cool.

Qayd etilgan

registan  20 Noyabr 2008, 02:30:16

Assalamu alaykum!
Dear users what I posted and will post about human health care are absolutely blind copy, you can never find anywhere else the information like this all in one, or very difficult. So that, pay more attention to them and please comment.

Prevention is better than cure.   

HEALTHY JUICES

Carrot + Ginger + Apple  - Boost and cleanes our system.

Apple + Cucumber + Celery -   Prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol, and eliminate stomach upset and headache.   

Tomato + Carrot + Apple - Improve skin complexion and eliminate bad breath.   

Bitter gou rd + Apple + Milk -   Avoid bad breath and reduce internal body heat.   

Orange + Ginger + Cucumber - Improve Skin texture and moisture and reduce body heat.   

Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon - To dispel excess salts, nourishes the bladder and kidney.   

Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi - To improve skin complexion.   

Pear & Banana -   regulates sugar content.   

Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango - Clear body heat, counteracts toxicity, decreased blood pressure and fight oxidization .   

Honeydew + Grape + Watermelon + Milk - Rich in vitamin C + Vitamin B2 that increase cell activity and str engthen body immunity.   

Papaya + Pineapple + Milk - Rich in vitamin C, E, Iron. Improve skin complexion and metabolism.   

Banana + Pineapple + Milk - Rich in vitamin with nutritious and prevent constipation     

Qayd etilgan

The_Alchemist  20 Noyabr 2008, 07:34:04

Registan,

Amazing Post

The Alchemist

Qayd etilgan

registan  21 Noyabr 2008, 12:38:00

DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH

It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven a its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses the water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese med ical society as a 100% cure for the following diseases:

Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, ga str itis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and men str ual diso rd ers, ear nose and throat diseases.

METHOD OF TREATMENT

1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth , drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water ......interesting

2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes

3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.

4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours

5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.

6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.

Qayd etilgan

registan  24 Noyabr 2008, 01:13:54

I'm posting it just because i liked this. It's a conversation between Sherlock Holmes and his number one enemy Professor Moriarty. Perfect competition of two beautiful minds.

'You evidently don't know me,' said he.
 'On the contrary,' I answered, 'I think it is fairly evident that I do. Pray take a chair. I can spare you five minutes if you have anything to say.'
 'All that I have to say has already crossed your mind,' said he.
 'Then possibly my answer has crossed yours,' I replied.
 'You stand fast?'
 'Absolutely. '
 'You crossed my path on the fourth of January,' said he. 'On the twenty-third you incommoded me; by the middle of February I was seriously inconvenienced by you; at the end of March I was absolutely hampered in my plans; and now, at the close of April, I find myself placed in such a position through your continual persecution that I am in positive danger of losing my liberty. The situation is becoming an impossible one.'
 'Have you any suggestion to make?' I asked.
 'You must drop it, Mr. Holmes,' said he, swaying his face about. 'You really must, you know.'
 'After Monday,' said I.
 'Tut, tut!' said he. 'I am quite sure that a man of your intelligence will see that there can be but one outcome to this affair. It is necessary that you should withdraw. You have worked things in such a fashion that we have only one resource left. It has been an intellectual treat to me to see the way in
which you have grappled with this affair, and I say, unaffectedly, that it would be a grief to me to be forced to take any extreme measure. You smile, sir, but I assure you that it really would.
 'Danger is part of my trade,' I remarked.
 'This is not danger,' said he. 'It is inevitable destruction. You stand in the way not merely of an individual but of a mighty organization, the full extent of which you, with all your cleverness, have been unable to realize. You must stand clear, Mr. Holmes, or be trodden under foot.'
 'I am afraid,' said I, rising, 'that in the pleasure of this conversation I am neglecting business of importance which waits me elsewhere.'
  'Well, well,' said he at last. 'It seems a pity, but I have done what I could. I know every move of your game. You can do nothing before Monday. It has been a duel between you and me, Mr. Holmes. You hope to place me in the dock. I tell you that I will never stand in the dock. You hope to beat me. I tell you that you will never beat me. If you are clever enough to bring destruction upon me, rest assured that I shall do as much to you.'
 'You have paid me several compliments, Mr. Moriarty,' said I. 'Let me pay you one in return when I say that if I were
assured of the former eventuality I would, in the interests of the public, cheerfully accept the latter.'
 'I can promise you the one, but not the other,' he snarled, and so turned his rounded back upon me and went peering and blinking out of the room.

Qayd etilgan

registan  24 Noyabr 2008, 18:04:44

10 Ways To Get A Good Night's Sleep......

Listen to soothing music.

Set up a routine. Go to bed at the same time every night.

Read a book of your choice.

Do some light exercise.

Consider aromatherapy.

Shower before bed.

Don’t eat sugar or caffeine before you sleep.

Try to avoid heavy meals before bedtime.

Don’t face the clock while you try to sleep so it doesn’t distract you.

Use breathing exercises to relax you.

Qayd etilgan

ikbaljohn  26 Avgust 2009, 03:17:46

Find the faces in the pics. Watch and relax...

The face on the left looks like to V.I.Lenin or am i wrong? ::)
Is it photoshop?

Qayd etilgan

registan  21 Oktyabr 2009, 17:15:08

A zebra is white with black stripes.

All the planets in our solar system rotate anticlockwise, except Venus. It is the only planet that rotates clockwise.

Hummingbirds are the only animal that can also fly backwards.

Insects do not make noises with their voices. The noise of bees, mosquitoes and other buzzing insects is caused by rapidly moving their wings.

The cockroach is the fastest animal on 6 legs  covering a meter a second.

The word "listen" contains the same letters as the word "silent".

The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it's head are the rabbit and the parrot.

A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.

India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta.

The whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.

A hippopotamus can run faster than a man.

India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history.

'Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia' is the fear of long words.

Didaskaleinophobia is the fear of going to school.

Phobatrivaphobia is a fear of trivia about phobias !!

It is impossible to lick your elbow. ( We know you gonna try this !!! )

A snail can sleep for 3 years. ( wow, lucky chap eh ? )

The names of the continents all end with the same letter with which they start

In 1883 the explosion of the volcano Krakatoa put so much dust into the earth's atmosphere that sunsets appeared green and the moon appeared blue around the world for almost two years.

"Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.

Twenty-Four-Karat Gold is not pure gold since there is a small amount of copper in it. Absolutely pure gold is so soft that it can be molded with the hands.

Electricity doesn't move through a wire but through a field around the wire.

Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys? They are: Mizaru (See no evil), Mikazaru (Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Say  no evil ).

55 per cent of people yawn within 5 minutes of seeing someone else yawn. Reading about yawning makes most people yawn.

Qayd etilgan