Muallif Mavzu: Read this, interesting! :)  ( 27330 marta o'qilgan)

0 Foydalanuvchilar va 1 Mehmon ushbu mavzuni kuzatishmoqda.

Shahnaz

• Rahmat
  • -aytdi: 0
  • -oldi: 0
  • Xabarlar: 6
Re: Read this, interesting! :)
« Javob #30 : 04 Yanvar 2010, 02:32:09 »
Don't ignore this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Yes very amazing indeed:)

uzboy

• Rahmat
  • -aytdi: 96
  • -oldi: 112
  • Xabarlar: 150
  • Jins: Erkak
  • “There is no God but Allah"
« Javob #31 : 19 Fevral 2010, 15:42:54 »
Don't ignore this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

it's unbelievable. really i surprised, even everything was written wrong, i could read and understand the meaning. great job guys...
Kim o'zining aybini bilsa, birovlar aybi bilan ishi bo'lmaydi. Kim Allohning bergan rizqiga rozi bo'lsa, birovlar qo'lidagi narsaga hafa bo'lmaydi.

BelleQizcha

• Forum Mafiasiman
  • Rahmat
  • -aytdi: 468
  • -oldi: 1840
  • Xabarlar: 2626
  • Jins: Ayol
  • Forum Mafiasiman
« Javob #32 : 25 Aprel 2010, 20:47:07 »
that's actually very intersting.
.اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي
FORUM MAFIASIMAN

MISS_independent

• Rahmat
  • -aytdi: 6
  • -oldi: 2
  • Xabarlar: 12
« Javob #33 : 21 Iyul 2010, 12:13:12 »
SHOCK just in a Shocked I have never seen like these pics in my life ty very much
Sevimli bo'lging kelsa,sev!

Mr.ZI

• Rahmat
  • -aytdi: 0
  • -oldi: 42
  • Xabarlar: 175
  • Progress !!!
« Javob #34 : 21 Iyul 2010, 12:18:24 »
At me on July 24  examinations! To not disturb!!! I am engaged!

registan

• Rahmat
  • -aytdi: 270
  • -oldi: 1201
  • Xabarlar: 1864
« Javob #35 : 13 Mart 2011, 20:44:57 »

The_Alchemist

• Rahmat
  • -aytdi: 86
  • -oldi: 75
  • Xabarlar: 409
  • The Alchemist
« Javob #36 : 14 Mart 2011, 12:46:24 »
Yuqoridagi habarladan eng yoqqani battery sohasida kutilayotga habar buldi, hamma texnikalar oldinga ketgani bilan battery masalasida sezilarli uzgarish bulmayotgandi. Super yangilik bulardida havodan zaryad oladigan yoki shake bilan zaryad buladigan bulsa  : ) : ) : )

The Alchemist
Dreams are not negotiable.

- Paulo Coelho

Абдурроҳман

• Rahmat
  • -aytdi: 65
  • -oldi: 428
  • Xabarlar: 194
« Javob #37 : 14 Mart 2011, 14:58:39 »
Кейинги беш йилликда кутилаётган янги супертехнологиялар.
IBM келаси беш йиликда кўриниши кутилаётган янгиликларини эълон қилди.

Уч ўлчамли мобиль телефонлер
Технология қўл телефонларга уч ўлчамли тасвирларни лойихалашга рухсат бермоқда.
Телефонлардаги уч ўлчамлик камералар ёрдамида мулоқотни йўлга қўйиш.

Атрофдаги ахборотни доимий тарзда тўплаб бориш.
Телефон, енгил автомобил ва шунга ўхшаш кўплаб нарсалардаги сенсорлар тадқиқодчиларга муҳитдаги жорий вақÑ‚ лавҳаларини узатиб туради
Бу тадқиқот IBM нинг бошланғич оммавий тадқиқотларининг бир қисми

Хаводан заряд олувчи батареялар.
Батареяларда хаводан заряд оладиган зич-энергиялик металлардан фойдаланилади.
Батареялар енгилроқ ва кичикроқ бўлади.
Ва 10 мартта кўпроққа етади.

ривожлантирилган иссиқлик ва қувват айлануви
Серверлардан олинаётган катта миқдордаги иссиқлик биноларни иситиш учун ишлатилади.
Жорий вақтда маълумотларни қайта ишлаш марказларидаги қувватнинг 50 фоизи уларни совутиш учун сарфланади, шу вақтнинг ўзида улар ҳавога қўйиб юборилади.

Мослаштирилган қатновни назорат қилиш тизимлари
Инсонларнинг одатлари, хатти харакатларини ўрганиб, хар кунлик ва дунё бўйлаб саёхатларининг оптимум маршрутлари ишлаб чиқилади.

P.S. Қўлдан келганича эркин таржима қилдим рози бўласиз

registan

• Rahmat
« Javob #38 : 18 Mart 2011, 13:10:16 »
University of Illinois engineers have developed a form of ultra-low-power digital memory that is faster and uses 100 times less energy than similar available memory. The technology could give future portable devices much longer battery life between charges.

Led by ECE Assistant Professor Eric Pop, the team will publish its results in an upcoming issue of Science magazine and online in the March 10 Science Express.

www.ece.illinois.edu

registan

• Rahmat
« Javob #39 : 18 Mart 2011, 21:11:27 »
Kulgidan qotdim lekin!!! ))))))))

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five year phase-in plan that would be known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the "k". This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have 1 less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be ekspekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in the language is disgraseful, and they should go away.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v". During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. Ze drem vil finali kum tru! And zen world!

registan

• Rahmat
« Javob #40 : 08 Aprel 2011, 23:52:44 »
Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES. Enjoy! ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE</a>

registan

• Rahmat
« Javob #41 : 09 Aprel 2011, 17:44:42 »
Are you sure it's not a banana? ;D

Btw, in Uzbek it's Ananas too :)

BelleQizcha

• Forum Mafiasiman
  • Rahmat
  • Forum Mafiasiman
« Javob #42 : 09 Aprel 2011, 18:08:15 »
Kulgidan qotdim lekin!!! ))))))))

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five year phase-in plan that would be known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the "k". This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have 1 less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be ekspekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in the language is disgraseful, and they should go away.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v". During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. Ze drem vil finali kum tru! And zen world!

LOL, is that jock? the official language should be French
FORUM MAFIASIMAN

registan

• Rahmat
« Javob #43 : 09 Aprel 2011, 18:46:19 »
Of course it is, i mean joke, there's said English and German, because if you noticed the last row looks like German. By the way, why do you think it should be French?

BelleQizcha

• Forum Mafiasiman
  • Rahmat
  • Forum Mafiasiman
« Javob #44 : 10 Aprel 2011, 01:04:48 »
I think, it should be the language that everybody is agree with and comfortable with. English will win the competition when it comes to choose for English or French
FORUM MAFIASIMAN