Read this, interesting! :)  ( 48623 marta o'qilgan) Chop etish

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 B

Shahnaz  04 Yanvar 2010, 02:32:09

Don't ignore this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Yes very amazing indeed:)

Qayd etilgan

uzboy  19 Fevral 2010, 15:42:54

Don't ignore this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

it's unbelievable. really i surprised, even everything was written wrong, i could read and understand the meaning. great job guys...

Qayd etilgan

BelleQizcha  25 Aprel 2010, 20:47:07

that's actually very intersting.

Qayd etilgan

MISS_independent  21 Iyul 2010, 12:13:12

SHOCK just in a Shocked I have never seen like these pics in my life ty very much

Qayd etilgan

Mr.ZI  21 Iyul 2010, 12:18:24

At me on July 24  examinations! To not disturb!!! I am engaged!

Qayd etilgan

registan  13 Mart 2011, 20:44:57

Qayd etilgan

The_Alchemist  14 Mart 2011, 12:46:24

Yuqoridagi habarladan eng yoqqani battery sohasida kutilayotga habar buldi, hamma texnikalar oldinga ketgani bilan battery masalasida sezilarli uzgarish bulmayotgandi. Super yangilik bulardida havodan zaryad oladigan yoki shake bilan zaryad buladigan bulsa  : ) : ) : )

The Alchemist

Qayd etilgan

Абдурроҳман  14 Mart 2011, 14:58:39

Кейинги беш йилликда кутилаётган снги супертехнологислар.
IBM келаси беш йиликда ксриниши кутилаётган снгиликларини сълон қилди.

Уч слчамли мобиль телефонлер
Технологис қсл телефонларга уч слчамли тасвирларни лойихалашга рухсат бермоқда.
Телефонлардаги уч слчамлик камералар ёрдамида мулоқотни йслга қсйиш.

Атрофдаги ахборотни доимий тарзда тсплаб бориш.
Телефон, енгил автомобил ва шунга схшаш ксплаб нарсалардаги сенсорлар тадқиқодчиларга муҳитдаги жорий вақт лавҳаларини узатиб туради
Бу тадқиқот IBM нинг бошланғич оммавий тадқиқотларининг бир қисми

Хаводан зарсд олувчи батареслар.
Батаресларда хаводан зарсд оладиган зич-снергислик металлардан фойдаланилади.
Батареслар енгилроқ ва кичикроқ бслади.
Ва 10 мартта кспроққа етади.

ривожлантирилган иссиқлик ва қувват айлануви
Серверлардан олинаётган катта миқдордаги иссиқлик биноларни иситиш учун ишлатилади.
Жорий вақтда маълумотларни қайта ишлаш марказларидаги қувватнинг 50 фоизи уларни совутиш учун сарфланади, шу вақтнинг сзида улар ҳавога қсйиб юборилади.

Мослаштирилган қатновни назорат қилиш тизимлари
Инсонларнинг одатлари, хатти харакатларини срганиб, хар кунлик ва дунё бсйлаб саёхатларининг оптимум маршрутлари ишлаб чиқилади.

P.S. Қслдан келганича сркин таржима қилдим рози бсласиз

Qayd etilgan

registan  18 Mart 2011, 13:10:16

University of Illinois engineers have developed a form of ultra-low-power digital memory that is faster and uses 100 times less energy than similar available memory. The technology could give future portable devices much longer battery life between charges.

Led by ECE Assistant Professor Eric Pop, the team will publish its results in an upcoming issue of Science magazine and online in the March 10 Science Express.

www.ece.illinois.edu

Qayd etilgan

registan  18 Mart 2011, 21:11:27

Kulgidan qotdim lekin!!! ))))))))

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five year phase-in plan that would be known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the "k". This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have 1 less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be ekspekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in the language is disgraseful, and they should go away.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v". During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. Ze drem vil finali kum tru! And zen world!

Qayd etilgan