Let's speak in English!  ( 122407 marta o'qilgan) Chop etish

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 B

Soliha  16 Dekabr 2007, 01:33:04

very interesting questions.
well....
life is exam which give us Allah
we live coz we have to training us to pass a big and hard and fair exam.
of course this answers only from my side.
will be better if you answer to this questions!

Qayd etilgan

JaviK  05 Yanvar 2008, 08:08:45

Hello. Everybody. I want all user and users my freind :)

Qayd etilgan

Jakonda  08 Mart 2008, 19:51:27

I don't like the way you are speaking. It is not chatting. I think we must choose a theme and discuss it in english.
It's my opinion!

Qayd etilgan

Salmoni Forsiy  08 Mart 2008, 20:06:59

I don't like the way you are speaking. It is not chatting. I think we must choose a theme and discuss it in english.
It's my opinion!

Hi Jakonta.
 What subject do you want talk about?Give your opinion.Then we'll discuss. 

Qayd etilgan

Jakonda  09 Mart 2008, 19:33:07

THE THEME: going abroad!
is it good or bad? especially for girls.

be attentive: I haven't said "living abroad", it's - "going abroad"

Qayd etilgan

Muhammadali  10 Mart 2008, 21:38:57

THE THEME: going abroad!
is it good or bad? especially for girls.

be attentive: I haven't said "living abroad", it's - "going abroad"
Assalomu Alaykum
I think the ladies has to go with their Housband or brother etc. Coz ladies are not strong enough to survive in this live alone themselfs. If there is any mistakes of mine feel free to tell.

Qayd etilgan

Jakonda  11 Mart 2008, 17:22:25

What should she do if she is not married yet? Should she being uneducated in abroad???

Qayd etilgan

Muhammadali  11 Mart 2008, 18:48:57

I would like to inform you that I am abroad and i saw lots of ladies who lost their ways.

Qayd etilgan

ikbaljohn  11 Mart 2008, 19:05:07

I would like to inform you that I am abroad and i saw lots of ladies who lost their ways.
First of all,Assalamu alaykum!
Thanks for information but I think,those ladies who lost their way,went abroad to earn money by selling their body and soul.I know a lot of girls/women who went abroad to receive an education/ to travel.Remember our proverb:Besh qo'l baravar emas.

Qayd etilgan

Muhammadali  11 Mart 2008, 19:46:33

First of all,Assalamu alaykum!
Thanks for information but I think,those ladies who lost their way,went abroad to earn money by selling their body and soul.I know a lot of girls/women who went abroad to receive an education/ to travel.Remember our proverb:Besh qo'l baravar emas.

Va Alaykum Assalom
I am totally agree with you but as we know ladies are OJIZA. Especially uzbek ladies are very simple and ochiq ko'ngil. So in abroad countries there are so many guys who is looking for simple ladies. At the beginnig this guys are showing themselvs as a religious person but when they are already close with lady they will change theirselfs. Of course this is my point of view. Maybe i m not right. But im telling what i saw.

P.S: most of the ladies who lost their ways were came for working in the shops and in the hotels.
They came because they wanted to see abroad countries.

Qayd etilgan