Let's speak in English!  ( 123036 marta o'qilgan) Chop etish

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 B

ikbaljohn  13 Mart 2008, 14:27:10

Va Alaykum Assalom
I am totally agree with you but as we know ladies are OJIZA. Especially uzbek ladies are very simple and ochiq ko'ngil. So in abroad countries there are so many guys who is looking for simple ladies. At the beginnig this guys are showing themselvs as a religious person but when they are already close with lady they will change theirselfs. Of course this is my point of view. Maybe i m not right. But im telling what i saw.

P.S: most of the ladies who lost their ways were came for working in the shops and in the hotels.
They came because they wanted to see abroad countries.

I can't understand.Our "ojiza","ochiqko'ngil","sodda" uzbek girls go abroad to travel/to work and some cute native guys cheat them.How a girl can let this guy that showing himself as a religious person to her bed?The problem is in the girl's attitude.If she got a good attitude in her family,she would never let him/guy to her bed without "nikoh",wedding even he is religious person.So.don't blaim guys.Let's think wider.

Qayd etilgan

Jakonda  21 Mart 2008, 15:43:52

I think girls should go abroad for study before marriage. After getting married, they must be allowed to go with their husbands only. even to Mekke.

Qayd etilgan

Mushtariy Shuhratzoda  23 Iyun 2008, 14:27:29

Hello Everybody!!! I`m new member of this Forum, as you can see my name is Mushtariy.  I want to make some friends who can really help me to participate more active in this Forum, I don`t have any friends or acquaintances who can give some answers to my questions.....

Qayd etilgan

Mr.Twister  11 Sentyabr 2008, 20:21:59

Why this theme is stopped?

Qayd etilgan

registan  12 Sentyabr 2008, 14:06:59

Hey, u all know english perfect. I wanna know one thing DO U USE IT? If no WHY? U know, we should practice english more & more, at least in this forum. Let's make this topic more active.

Qayd etilgan

Robiya  12 Sentyabr 2008, 14:44:21

Hey, u all know english perfect. I wanna know one thing DO U USE IT? If no WHY? U know, we should practice english more & more, at least in this forum. Let's make this topic more active.

May be we know to speak in English, but, no use it, because,... it's very difficult to say right . For example I want to speak in English, but I can't to speak professional as you.

For speaking English I must try hard, and I hope that you help me.

Thank's!... ;-)

Qayd etilgan

registan  14 Sentyabr 2008, 09:43:51

Robiya, practice makes perfect. No matter you are talking right or not. Just blieve you are right. Carnegie says: "You are right even if you are wrong" and he is right too. No one blieves what you say till you blieve. I know one guy who hardly know english, but talks perfect. There is another guy who is an english teacher, even the english learn english grammar from him, but he's not good at speaking. If you want to talk in english better, just practice (write, read, talk in english, translate texts, movies, songs). Lucky lucks to you. :)

P.S.By the way, I'm always ready to help, if i can. :)

Qayd etilgan

The_Alchemist  14 Sentyabr 2008, 10:13:24

Robiya, practice makes perfect. No matter you are talking right or not. Just blieve you are right. Carnegie says: "You are right even if you are wrong" and he is right too. No one blieves what you say till you blieve. I know one guy who hardly know english, but talks perfect. There is another guy who is an english teacher, even the english learn english grammar from him, but he's not good at speaking. If you want to talk in english better, just practice (write, read, talk in english, translate texts, movies, songs). Lucky lucks to you. :)

P.S.By the way, I'm always ready to help, if i can. :)

Sounds crazy but talking to yourself in English or thinking in English helps a lot too.
Sometimes it's hard to find a right partner that is why the best partner you can find is yourself.
Like one guy said "I like to talk to smart people that is why I always talk to myself" :)
Usually we don't realize but we always discuss things with ourselves so try to discuss it in English, and plus you don't feel ashamed when nobody is around!

Good luck!!!

The Alchemist

Qayd etilgan

The_Alchemist  14 Sentyabr 2008, 10:14:50

Sounds crazy but talking to yourself in English or thinking in English helps a lot too.
Sometimes it's hard to find a right partner that is why the best partner you can find is yourself.
Like one guy said "I like to talk to smart people that is why I always talk to myself"
Usually we don't realize but we always discuss things with ourselves so try to discuss it in English, and plus you don't feel ashamed when nobody is around!

Good luck!!!

The Alchemist

The Alchemist

Qayd etilgan

Muxabbat  21 Oktyabr 2008, 11:48:19

Hi, everybody!
It's good idea to share opinions in foreign languages!
I want to know if u don't mind ,if I can give opinions not related only Islam but related global issues or our customs and abt bonds between family members, anyway somehow they'll be related Islam !
Wish Allah makes ur life beautifull!

Qayd etilgan