Let's speak in English!  ( 123909 marta o'qilgan) Chop etish

1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 B

Abdullоh  21 Iyul 2010, 20:02:01

mm Nobody wanna to discuss movies like "Twilight" and about actors in it? :D

Not long ago, I watched "Twilight Saga. The New Moon". Generally speaking, I liked it. Last year, one of my friends recommended me to watch "Twilight". I followed his invitation and did it. It was really interesting. The most important thing is that u can improve your listening skills watching these kind of movies.

Qayd etilgan

BelleQizcha  21 Iyul 2010, 20:19:44

i think twilight is for young audiances. i found it really awkawrd

Qayd etilgan

Abdullоh  21 Iyul 2010, 20:35:43

I've heard some myths about were-wolves. The point is that they turn into wolves when they get angry. Interesting...

Qayd etilgan

BelleQizcha  21 Iyul 2010, 20:38:36

u think it's interesting? its like watching a cortoon.

Qayd etilgan

Abdullоh  21 Iyul 2010, 20:47:38

Interesting is that there is something wrong. When were-wolves are turning into wolves, they get bigger and their clothes are broken. After some time, when they turn back, u can see that they will have clothes.

P.S. I'm sorry for inconvenience.

Qayd etilgan

MISS_independent  21 Iyul 2010, 21:01:50

Interesting is that there is something wrong. When were-wolves are turning into wolves, they get bigger and their clothes are broken. After some time, when they turn back, u can see that they will have clothes.

U r so considerate :D found some mistakes in it "Twilight" different kind of love story r u agree wid me? not like other sad and boring love stories...

Qayd etilgan

Mr.ZI  21 Iyul 2010, 21:09:27

Yes is precisely told, I too look and I am surprised! Especially film Twilight! There such a situation!

Qayd etilgan

Abdullоh  21 Iyul 2010, 21:58:35

Have you ever heard about John Nash? He is great Mathematician. His works are used in trade negotiations. He is famous for his great works on Games Theory. There is a film about him "A Beautiful Mind". I recommend you to watch it. I really admire at this movie. It is one of my favorite films I have ever watched.

John Nash have got the Noble Prize on Economist in 1993 (I'm not sure 1993 or 1994). If you are interested in him, simply google it! And You will find smth interesting and useful.

Another fact about "A Beautiful Mind". This film was based on the book by Sylvia Nazar. According to some infos, She was uzbek and her name was Zulfiya Nazar.

Qayd etilgan

BelleQizcha  22 Iyul 2010, 01:28:08

i heard about the book, my friends told me about it,... i start reading it. but never had time to finish...
if u like drama  u should read the kite runner.. its really good book.. makes me cry all the time.

Qayd etilgan

yoqutxon  28 Oktyabr 2010, 00:09:59

Why everybody keeps silence since 22 july? Hey people let's talking in english!

Qayd etilgan